Every successful career path is built step by step, especially in the field of IT, which is too often self-evident and perhaps alienated from others, even though it is one of the essential areas of most highly successful organizations.
Career development requires professional knowledge, experience, and especially courage to make the right decision in the key moments.
We are happy to offer experienced IT professional and exceptional career opportunity. For a recognized and internationally successful company based in the EMEA region (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), we are looking for an experienced consultant in the field of spectrum management, for a role of SENIOR SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT.
- design and development of the specifications for a nationwide covered spectrum monitoring system (HF/VHF/UHF/SHF and Space Monitoring) and its interface to an automated spectrum management system
- development of the specifications for different types of mobile monitoring stations
- design and specifications for a new monitoring network and its interface to an automated
- managing satellite broadband and content distribution
- broadcasting including auctions, financial modelling, and licensing
- being capable of operating over the full range of responsibilities
- from high-level strategic advice down to the deep technical levels to troubleshooting mobile networks with performance issues
REMOTE work with occasional business travel required to the EMEA region.
- at least 6 years of experience in telecommunication and total spectrum management
- strong experience in Spectrum and Technology on mobile networks (4G and 5G)
- excellent knowledge of mobile telecommunication like GSM, 3G/HSPA, WiMAX, CDMA, LTE, and especially 5G are required
- a team leader with excellent project management skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- analytical thinker with capabilities to resolve complex and sensitive problems
Are you ready? It's time to make a decision.
Apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org ; ref: “Spectrum Management.”